Rebels Forward Mentoring Program is an impactful way for mentees to learn new skills and support professional development while networking with various industry professionals. Wherever you are in your professional or student journey, the program helps you to grow by learning and developing with others through long-term mentorship.
For mentees, career mentoring helps in career planning by providing job-specific information and potential career paths, building career networking skills, and assisting with career outcomes after graduation.
For Alumni and Community Professional, career mentoring provides the opportunity to give back and volunteer time, while developing important leadership skills.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT future professionals in your field
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate collegiate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell